This website, as is common practice with most websites, puts cookies (which are in essence small data files) on your computer or whichever device you are using to access this site.
The purpose of these cookies is to support a number of the features which go to make up the functionality of the site, in particular supporting the Content Management System software, upon which the website has been developed. Without cookies being enabled, your experience of this website will diminish and some features may not work as intended.
Cookies are not used by this website to store or use any personal data.
- Select <tools> then <internet options>
- Select the ‘Privacy’ tab
- Choose the appropriate settings for the level of privacy you desire.
- Click the Firefox button at the top of the screen, then select ‘Options’ and then ‘Privacy’
- Select the privacy options that meet your requirements.
- Click the Chrome menu icon (the three horizontal lines in the browser toolbar)
- Select ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Show Advanced Settings’
- Within the ‘Privacy Section’ select ‘Content Settings’
- Within the ‘Cookies’ section select the most appropriate settings that meet your privacy requirements.